FOR YOUR FIRST APPOINTMENT:
- Bring a referral from your medical provider or the provider may fax the order to our office at (218)885-1471.
- To prevent fraud, you must present a valid driver’s license or other photo identification
- To prevent fraud, you must present a valid insurance card(s) or Worker’s Compensation/Auto Insurance claim numbers and date of injury
- Bring a list of current medications
- Bring any pertinent medical records or imaging results
- You will be asked to fill out a Health History questionnaire
- Appointments are scheduled for 40 minutes, but on occasion, depending on treatment, the appointment may run as long as 60 minutes
- If you are unable to keep your appointment or are going to be late, please call our office as soon as possible. This courtesy allows us to be of service to our other patients.
- Please wear comfortable clothing that has room for movement